Do you know about the amazing benefits of Aloe Vera? It aids in detoxification, soothes burns and acne and helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar. It treats a slew of illnesses and diseases, guides in relaxation and fixes everything from wrinkles to circles under the eye. Aloe is also packed with vitamins and minerals, and will help make skin and hair healthy and beautiful. It moisturizes to help with skin restoration and aids in hair growth. It will make both your hair and skin soft and smooth. This is why we pack this magical vitamin into products like our Berry Shiny Hair and Body Wash.
It also has benefits that we like to call the amazing A's: It's anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal. It's also great for the digestive tract and helps soothe irritation and inflammation in the digestive tract. This is why aloe vera can also make for a wonderful cocktail (hold the alcohol if you want to be extra healthy.) Read on to learn how to make your very own aloe smoothie!
Here's what you'll need:
1. Extract gel from aloe vera leaf. Be careful here, because while the gel is safe, parts of the leaf is poisonous.
2. Add two tablespoons of gel to your handy-dandy blender, and proceed to blend gel.
3. Blend until gel is thin.
4. Squeeze juice from a few oranges and add one cup of this juice to the blender.
5. Depending on your taste preferences, you have the option of also adding one cup of water.
6. Blend mixture for approximately 60 seconds.
7. Add to your favorite glass.
8. Last but not least....ENJOY!
Made with Organic Aloe Vera Juice and Witch Hazel to promote hair wellbeing. Our Hair Gel for kids offers a gentle formula packed with vitamins to protect delicate hair. Our organic Hair Gel works for kids all ages! Light Hold Gel, perfect for the whole family!. Natural Hair Gel for men, that will not promote hair loss. 100% Toxin-free (No parabens, Sulfates), Vegan and cruelty-free. When we say fragrance and dye-free, we absolutely mean it! You won’t find any nasty chemicals that leave behind dry, greasy or sticky build up, as compared to other top name brands.