Did you know there are a slew of DIYs that only take TWO ingredients to make? That's right, ladies, one, two and you are on your way to your own beautifully simple creation. We've collected some of our favorite little recipes and added them below. We can't wait to see how your projects turn out!
1. For homemade finger-paint, all you need is greek yogurt and food coloring. For every teaspoon of food coloring, add three drops of food coloring. The best part about this paint? You and the kiddos can eat it too!
2. Who needs to buy Play-dough when you can make it yourself!? Just take 1/2 cup body lotion, one cup cornstarch. Food coloring is optional but will make for some happy kiddos. Put corn starch in a large bowl and then add body lotion. (We humbly recommend Little Roseberry'sBerry Silky Lotion) If you're adding food coloring, add a few drops of your color of choice. Mix, mix, mix. It will be sticky at first but mix until you have a firm consistency. Keep in a plastic bag, and boom. Homemade play-dough!
3. Polish any wood surfaces you might have with just lemon juice and olive oil. In an empty spray bottle, simply combine 2 parts olive oil with 1 part lemon juice. Straining the lemon juice in a fine mesh strain will prevent your spray bottle from clogging in the future. This concoction costs less than two bucks and works like a charm!
4. Another great olive oil recipe-- this one a body scrub! Just add a cup of sea salt to the oil and stir. Add more or less of each ingredient until you have reached your desired consistency, and keep in an airtight container for up to eight weeks. This is optional, but feel free to add 30 drops of your favorite essential oil to this one too.
5. Did you know just honey and baking soda can get rid of those nasty blackheads? It's true! Just mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda to one tablespoon of honey. Mix together until you have a stiff and sticky paste, and then apply to your face. Leave on for a few minutes before rinsing off thoroughly. For those who don't know, honey is a natural antibacterial with moisturizing benefits and baking soda is great for exfoliating the skin!
6. Make your own relaxing foot soak with just 1/2 cup of Listerine and 1/2 cup of vinegar! Mix these two together with one cup of hot water; Use a small bowl and let your feet soak for 10 minutes. Towel dry and you’ll immediately see dead skin coming off. Healthy and smooth feet, and all it takes is two little ingredients. Who knew?!
7. Use baking soda and essential oils to make your own deodorant. Mix 1/4 cup baking soda and 10-20 drops of an essential oil of your choice and mix into a small, wide mouth glass jar. Use this deodorant after getting out of the shower; Mix your jar and dipping your fingers in and applying to armpits
8. We're starting and ending with DIY's for the kids. Just mix together 1.5 cups of clear glue and 1.5 cups of liquid starch. For extra fun, add a few drops of food coloring. Do you know what you've made? No? Well, homemade slime , of course!
We absolutely love that these recipes have ingredients like olive oil and essential oils, key natural ingredients also found in our Little Roseberryproducts!
Made with Organic Aloe Vera Juice and Witch Hazel to promote hair wellbeing. Our Hair Gel for kids offers a gentle formula packed with vitamins to protect delicate hair. Our organic Hair Gel works for kids all ages! Light Hold Gel, perfect for the whole family!. Natural Hair Gel for men, that will not promote hair loss. 100% Toxin-free (No parabens, Sulfates), Vegan and cruelty-free. When we say fragrance and dye-free, we absolutely mean it! You won’t find any nasty chemicals that leave behind dry, greasy or sticky build up, as compared to other top name brands.